When the church started their I'm a Mormon campaign I initially logged on and filled one out but it was not very good and I had a hard time articulating my testimony because I had so much to say but I didn't know how to say it and there were experiences I wanted to share but knew they were too sacred to share. But again how would anyone know how I got to where I am without those experiences. So anyway, I stumbled through it and got it up but never told anyone. I then tried to search for my profile and others I knew that were up and found the site very hard to find specific individuals, but very easy to find individuals with common ground. Well I have hopefully worked out the writing to be a little bit better and I figure since it was hard to find I better somewhat promote that I am a Mormon and actually stand for what I believe. I would like feedback though. Below is the link to my profile and if you can give me any constructive feedback that would be great. Otherwise, enjoy a little insight into my spiritual life.
http://mormon.org/me/4M7K/
2 comments:
Because the 'private blogs' don't show when they've been updated, I only check once in a while. I had 15+ posts to read! Congrats on a boy! Having 3 is sooo much fun! When are you due? How are you feeling?
Thanks for sharing. I think it is great.
Post a Comment