We headed down to the world renowned City Museum with it this huge building that has been turned into a kids paradise of fun with a lot of steel and welds! This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen and experienced. We were there for almost five hours and we only probably saw a little more than half of the building. A crazy but very fun place and a little scary, at least for me.
Getting buried with balls.
This was crazy climbing into this airplace which was just hanging 30-35 feet in the air.
Brindi and Celeste climbing up to the higher plane another 10 feet higher.
This is Brindi and Celeste climbing even higher above the plane (45-50 ft) to another platform. I will admit I was scared for them and had to look away a couple times. Celeste was also a little nervous she told me but not Brindi. She was taking her time and telling Celeste they were pretending to be princess climbing a tower to a castle as Celeste was trying to hurry her up. It was kind of funny.
Coming down the ten story slide. Brindi loved riding this slide but hated climbing the stairs to get to it. Luckily for her, David carried her a couple times up. I made her climb it herself.
Exploring the caves throughout the building.
Brindi with her upset stance. She was not happy about something. Can you tell?
I almost got stuck in this little tunnel. It was so tight just a few feet back around the corner. This is not a good place for someone that is claustrophobic.
More slides.
A little train ride.
Taking a break at the crafts station.
Brookezilla knocking down our block towers.
I love this photograph because Brindi did not want me to take her picture while she came down the slide.
1 comment:
Brindi is so brave!
Post a Comment