Friday, April 27, 2012

Story Time

Story time is our nightly routine. The girls love it, especially Brindi. She would let us read to her all day if I could stand it.  She loves Froggy books and the Bernstein(spelling?) Bears and has quite a few memorized which makes me wonder even more why I have to read them all the time :). Brooke is obsessed with sitting in chairs and she is so funny when she reads a book to herself. She'll sit there and go "ahh, ahhh,ohh,ahh" almost like she is singing, hopefully we will catch it on video one of these days. I personally can't wait until the girls get big enough that I can start reading the Narnia books and Harry Potter to them and all my other favorites....


Brooke in the middle of reading to herself...

1 comment:

Bret and Amy said...

Cute girls and what a cute room! I love it.