
My thought process. "I need to fix the garden plot. It's not too late I can get to TruValue before it closes. I think I will take my bike, its a beautiful night for a ride. I am only going a block, I don't need my helmet." As I am riding out the drive way I think to myself, "my back tire is a little low, oh well I am only going a block." Well a long story now short, I hit some loose gravel and the bike went one way and I went the other. After several hours in the ER I emerge with several stitches in two places above my eye, a sprained wrist, and a broken thumb. The worst part, my softball league started this week and I will now miss several weeks as I heal!
1 comment:
Oh man! How awful. I hope you healed fast so you can get as much softball in as possible.
Post a Comment