Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunbeam

Brindi is a Sunbeam. She has been wanting to go up with the kids when they sing in church and I told her when she became a Sunbeam she would get it. So she was excited to leave nursery and go to Sunbeams. I have to admit I have gone in every week to check on her and she how she is doing. I just don't want her to grow up!
One week they were coming out to go to class and she was walking down the hall holding Kole's hand. It was so cute! The bishop walked out after then and asked if we had seen them. We all had a good laugh. Apparently Kole has decided that he is going to marry Brindi in the temple and Brindi is quite excited about the idea too! Kole is one of her favorite people to play with, which makes me and Emily laugh because he is all about superman and spiderman and Brin is all about dresses and princesses. I guess they've got it figured out...he's the knight in shining armor ready to take on the world and she is the princess patiently waiting!
Seriously though, Brindi we love you so much! I can't believe you are getting so big and wish the days would slow down, because I feel like we are racing through each moment way too fast.

3 comments:

Bret and Amy said...

She is so cute! Kadee is still trying to adjust being with the big kids!

Chelsea said...

Marriage already, wow! She is adorable, and I am happy she is excited to be in Sunbeams. That is funny that Kadee is still trying to adjust when she has been in for an entire year! Easton is not too sure he likes it himself. Toys in nursery are much more fun to him.

Jackee said...

I can't believe she is already a Sunbeam. Times goes so fast.