Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1st and LAST....

Brin loves scissors....I know you all know where this story is going,but here is how it happened. About 3 weeks ago we were at the library for story time and there was a little girl probably about 4 with the worst haircut I have EVER seen in my life, I mean she had pieces that were no longer than a half an inch long. It was awful. I of course was thinking, "man am I glad Brindi hasn't done that", well not even a week later that is what our little girl did. I thought I had effectively scolded her about cutting hair.Since she had tried her hair cutting skills on both her Rapunzel baby and Rapunzel barbie, but apparently not. The funniest part about the whole thing is I didn't even notice she had done it (I am not observant at all...just ask Joe:)), until I went into the bathroom and saw the hair in the trash (such a stinker!). She would not answer me or look me in the eye when I asked her about it. After HOPEFULLY enough scolding Joe couldn't resist taking a few pictures. LUCKY for us, she did a pretty good job(not that I would EVER tell her that), and it really just looks like her mom did a bad job at cutting some bangs...and I HATE blunt cut bangs go figure!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is so cute. I think every little girl cuts their own hair sometime in their life!

Jackee said...

She is adorable! Kenzee cut a little bit off hers yesterday, but it was so little and right where it just made her have a few more bangs.