We headed over to the doctor's office yesterday for Brindi's 3 year and Brooke's 4 month appointments. Brindi had so much fun she wants to go back to play in the waiting room that has a tree house, Brooke on the other hand had shots and is still crabby so I don't think she wants to go back anytime soon. I don't have stats from Brindi at four months, so I guess I'll have to compare notes when Brooke hits 6months instead.
Brindi's Stats...
28.8 lbs
35 inches tall
48.8 in. head
Brooke's Stats....
13.9 lbs
23.25 inches tall
40 in. head
2 comments:
Brindi, will be a Sunbeam next year. Where has the time gone. In hopes to see you if you are out this way this summer. Don't you think?
Doctor appointments are so sad. Felicity must remember them because last time I went, she cried and cried and the doctor/nurse didn't even touch her.
Post a Comment