Brindi turned three on Friday. For the past 2 months we have been trying to convince her that she would no longer be two but would be turning three. We are still not sure it has sunk in but what did sink in was her understanding that birthdays equals presents. For the past month everything she has seen that she wanted she would say "I want it for my birthday" or "I need this for my birthday." It was pretty cute but a long list. With Brindi's first couple birthdays we realized she did not care for cake so we opted for the flower cupcakes this year. Celeste did an awesome job!

She was so excited for her birthday presents that we let her open them before I went to work on Friday morning. She was spoiled so thank you to everyone on her behalf. She got books, clothes, a vacuum, a tee-ball set, and a movie for our trip west this summer.


Later in the afternoon we headed to Chucke Cheese with a couple of Brindi's friends. We had pizza, sang happy birthday, enjoyed the cupcakes and then we were off to the games.

Brindi's favorite thing to do was drive or ride in the cars even though several of them she was a little scared as you can tell by her facial expressions in the pictures. She also loved riding the horse and playing air hockey.
4 comments:
Brindi is so cute! I can't wait to see her this summer and to meet Brooklyn. That vacuum is a wise gift. Santa gave Alexis one when she was two. It is still working and Kadee used it yesterday.
She looked like she had a great day. Beautiful cupcakes. She will be a Sunbeam next year. Can't believe how much she has grown.
Happy birthday to Brindi! She is an adorable little girl!
Happy Birthday to sweet Brindi. Celeste, I love your cupcakes!
Post a Comment