Wednesday, November 24, 2010

YW Evening in Excellence

A couple of weeks ago the young women had Evening in Excellence. Lucky for me I was able to get a lot of help from Amber, my mom, and my Aunt Donata while I was in AZ. I had to post because everything turned out because of there help and suggestions...lets just say my suitcase back to MO was pretty full. The thing that helped the most was the center pieces Amber and my mom came up with...here are a few pictures. We did a Princess theme and were able to find prom dresses for all the girls, with all the value colors represented. They all looked really pretty and I think they had a great time.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is really neat. I absolutely love that picture of Brindi on your header.

Bret and Amy said...

I love Brindi's picture too. I didn't even know you were in Young Woman's. Looks like a great night.