We have used Shutterfly for past projects, all of them were books of vacations or special times in our lives such as a wedding. The books always seemed to turn out better than expected. The images were crisp and clean and the books were high quality. This holiday season we are looking forward to using Shutterfly again as we get ready to make our Family Christmas card. So far we think the Pine Cone Toile is our favorite. There is an example of it below. Pine cones always seems to be a fun topic to talk about in the Lovell home especially when you talk about the yummy pine nuts or pinions. That seems to be the argument we have each year. So which is it, pine nuts or pinions? What is your vote? Let us know in the comments. Either way we love our Pine Trees and think this card will represent our family perfectly. The next big question is to decide which picture we are going to send out to everyone to place on their mantels. Kind of a scary thought but one thing we can promise is Brindi looking cute. This year we caught a break since Shutterfly has a new promotion of giving away 50 Free Cards for those bloggers that become participants in their promotion. We are excited to test out the Holiday Card Collection for the upcoming holidays. We are sure we will be as please with the cards as we were with the books from Shutterfly.
Want to get into action? Check out all of the different holiday cards available at www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards and if you want to try and receive 50 FREE Holiday Cards yourself follow the link below to sign up. http://bit.ly/sfly2010
2 comments:
I might have to do that. I had 5 free ones from Shutterfly, but it expired before I had a chance to make our Christmas card. I'm just so busy this week so we will see.
I have used shutterfly every year for christmas gifts. I love them!
Post a Comment