We are exctied to announce we are pregnant! We are 13 weeks along and will be expecting our newest member of the family the first week of January. So Brindi wants to know...what do you think, Girl or Boy? (Please excuse the dirty face, wild hair, and dirty shirt) She is quite hilarious when it comes to the baby. When we went in for the ultrasound she looked at the monitor and said "baby, baby" and was insistant on carrying one of the pictures around most of the day. Now when we ask her where the baby is, she points to my stomach and then points to hers and tells me she has a baby in her tummy too. It's amazing to Joe and I how she seems to naturally know how to take care of her babies, I can say she is a girl through and through in every aspect except wanting to keep clean/do her hair. I hope her desire to take care of babies translates into a easy transition of being the big sister!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Brindi's Question
We are exctied to announce we are pregnant! We are 13 weeks along and will be expecting our newest member of the family the first week of January. So Brindi wants to know...what do you think, Girl or Boy? (Please excuse the dirty face, wild hair, and dirty shirt) She is quite hilarious when it comes to the baby. When we went in for the ultrasound she looked at the monitor and said "baby, baby" and was insistant on carrying one of the pictures around most of the day. Now when we ask her where the baby is, she points to my stomach and then points to hers and tells me she has a baby in her tummy too. It's amazing to Joe and I how she seems to naturally know how to take care of her babies, I can say she is a girl through and through in every aspect except wanting to keep clean/do her hair. I hope her desire to take care of babies translates into a easy transition of being the big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congrats!!! I was seriously just thinking that you would be saying you were pregnant again so I came to check your blog and I was pleasantly surprised to be right! Well if you follow the trend of me and all my friends, its a boy. But you should look up the chinese birth calender and see what it says. It was right with both mine and all my moms!
yay congrats! i say another girl:)
Congratulation to your family. Whatever, you get grandpa forgie is telling them that they will need to play basketball like their dad..... Brindi is growing so much.
I am so excited for you, and I love January babies!
YAY! I've been checking for this update too! you're only a month behind me! so excited! when are you coming to visit again?
I am so excited for you guys! January babies are pretty awesome. I am going to guess a girl. Just to follow up on someone else's comment, the Chinese calendar was wrong with all of mine but one.
Yay! How fun and exciting for you guys. Congratulations! I am going to guess boy just because everyone else guessed a girl. ;)
Congrats you guys! I saw some prenatal vitamins on your counter in one of the pictures so I figured this announcement was coming! (I wasn't trying to snoop.) I think you guys are going to have another cute little girl. Brindi needs a little doll/sister to play with.
Congrats! I was just thinking about you. Glad to hear how wonderful everything is going. Send me an email and lets catch up. I have a wedding next year that I plan for you to be at so I can meet these little rugrats.
Congrats! I say GIRL!!
Congrats! We are so happy for you. Brindi is adorable. Two girls is pretty fun, so we vote for a girl!:)
You need another girl. Then you can have two boys after that!
Wow.. Congrats you guys! I hope you have a boy because they are easier!!!
So fun! Congratulations. I'm voting boy.
Post a Comment