Do you see it? Look close, right next to the brick. It looks like we got more than we bargain for during Easter. Our neighbor almost mowed up a batch of baby bunnies this week and in the process scared them into our yard and under our deck. Now we have these little guys running all over. Brindi loves having them around. I don't mind them as long as they stay out of our garden.
5 comments:
We have 6 in the bush in front of our apartment too! We found them the day before Easter Sunday and they were so small I thought they were hamsters at first ha ha
Just tell her that her Grandpa Lovell used to raise bunnies(rabbits).
I remember when we had bunnies - so fun!
That is such a darling picture of Brindy! I bet she loved that little bunny.
It is always fun to find surprises. At least yours isn't a snake...we find them all the time.
Post a Comment