
I got the best birthday surprise this year! On saturday I came home from my volleyball game with a letter addressed to me. Joe was so sweet and got us great seata to the Cardinals game and he even got a baby sitter. It was such a nice surprise! We had a blast. He even spoiled me more today with breakfast, flowers, sunglasses, Mexican food, and a clean house! Thanks babe for a great day! And thanks everyone for the cards, presents and phone calls!!! It has been a great Birthday!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy birthday. I did think about you, but was too busy/distracted to call - so sorry.
I thought about you too. Glad it was such a great day. Joe you are amazing. That is a lot of planning and I am sure so appreciated!!!
I'm so glad Joe spoiled you. I thought about you too. I guess us Lovell girls need to be better at calling. Happy Birthday:)!
Looks like you had a fun day. And as I am thinking about it, Wish Brindi a very Happy Birthday on the 27th and Happy Anniversary to Joe and Celeste the same day!!!!
This does sound like a perfect birthday... An active day of volleyball and baseball? Yay! Great pictures of the game. Looks like you have a fun active family!
Post a Comment