
This past weekend we headed to Quincy, IL as Celeste was running the Bridge the Gap to Health Half-Marathon. Again, she asked me to run it with her and again I was bailed out by another friend in the ward. Thank you Rachel. We headed up Friday night and went swimming at the hotel which Brindi had a blast swimming and made it difficult for us to convince her to get out. Early the next morning Celeste and Rachel took off down the road. It was a freezing, windy day but that did not detour them from their goal. Celeste was able to take off 9 minutes from last year's time and took 3rd in her age group. Good job babe!
6 comments:
Good job, Celeste!
Way To Go!! That is great and Looks like it was agreat day- besides the wind :)
Celeste that is amazing! You inspire me. Good for you for getting out there and doing that. I'm sure you trained hard. I have a picture where you guys are standing in the bottom two pics by that bridge from when I went to Nauvoo. MISS IT!
Way to go Celeste! You truly are amazing.
You need to come home for Labor Day and win our little 5K.
You go girl! Congratulations! You are truly inspiring!
Post a Comment