On New Year's eve we headed to round valley for a great dinner of steak and shrimp with all Heaps. Later on we headed to the Town dance which started at 8:30. Since we had Brindi we thought be better go early since she wouldn't last long. When we showed up we were the only ones there. But that didn't stop Brindi from getting out there and shaking a leg. Eventually people did show up and Brindi danced with GrandDan and Virginia, GrandDad, Celeste, me and by herself a lot before we headed home. As you can tell from the video she had a ball. Listen for her scream. We got home we played rook until the ball had officialy dropped and rang in the New Year.Saturday, January 2, 2010
New Year's Eve
On New Year's eve we headed to round valley for a great dinner of steak and shrimp with all Heaps. Later on we headed to the Town dance which started at 8:30. Since we had Brindi we thought be better go early since she wouldn't last long. When we showed up we were the only ones there. But that didn't stop Brindi from getting out there and shaking a leg. Eventually people did show up and Brindi danced with GrandDan and Virginia, GrandDad, Celeste, me and by herself a lot before we headed home. As you can tell from the video she had a ball. Listen for her scream. We got home we played rook until the ball had officialy dropped and rang in the New Year.
Labels:
Arizona,
Family,
Holidays and Vacations,
Sport and Leisure,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy New Years! Super cute pictures! I loved all your other posts, I don't know if you go back to check old posts so I'll tell you here. Isn't family great! Brindi is getting so big! XOXO
Love all the pictures. Glad you guys had a great holiday! We would love an invite to your blog. reedandkam@hotmail.com
What a cute family you are! Thanks for letting me read your blog when its private. Happy New Year!
Isn't Brindi lots of fun for you two. Can't believe how fast she is growing.
So cute! I dont have your email, but mine is chopstix181@hotmail.com (go ahead and laugh) I would love an invite to blogstalk you!
You are so good to blog so much fun stuff. We are half a year behind on our blog. Loved seeing you.
Brindi is adorable. I love the video of her dancing. What a fun new years party!
I could hear her screaming - so cute.
Post a Comment