Sunday, January 24, 2010

GrandDan's Barn

As a little kid I spent hours of fun at my GrandDan's barn playing a ton of different games with my cousins. Well Tansey took Cade to get pictures at the barn and they turned out so cute, so we decided to take Brindi up there and do it too. The saddest part about the whole thing is, when we were growing up we would have thought it was so stupid if our parents made us take pictures by the barn, but now that we live so far away from all the ranch stuff, I find my self taking pictures of the littlest things when we go home, so Brindi will remember where she came from.
She loved playing with the hay.

Brindi and Grammy feeding the horses. She is still a little afraid of the horses...hopefully we'll brake her of this soon.
This picture just confirms my fears...She already gets annoyed with me...I was hoping I would get to smother her a little bit longer.

3 comments:

Tansey Hall said...

Those pictures are great. I love her new haircut and couldn't believe how grown up she is becoming.

Winsor said...

She is adorable.

Jackee said...

I love the barn pictures! She is so cute.