This is what I came home to the other day. Brindi gazing under our porch oooing and aaahing and pointing frantically under the step. So I bent over to see what all the fuss was about and it seems we had a visitor wander into our back yard. So I reached under and pulled out our new little friend, a turtle! This got Brindi all excited not knowing what to do next. I placed it up on the step so she could get a better look at. After seeing me touch it she got enough courage to take a swip at it herself. We actually did not want her to touch it but oh well. We then put him back on the ground and he continued on his path beneath our porch. He just stopped off for a friendly visit that made Brindi's day.
How fun! Our kids are a big fan of our turtles too, but it's a little more exciting to get a wild one wandering in. Love your hair cut Celeste! I've been debating cutting mine off. I'm too chicken.
We had a wild turtle in Houston for a bit. David loved it and it loved us. We took it back where we found it after a couple weeks and it found its way back to us.
So cute! Ironically, I spent the evening helping Ashlee on an animal report about turtles. What a hard topic! There are too many species, habitats, things they eat, etc....
4 comments:
How fun! Our kids are a big fan of our turtles too, but it's a little more exciting to get a wild one wandering in. Love your hair cut Celeste! I've been debating cutting mine off. I'm too chicken.
We had a wild turtle in Houston for a bit. David loved it and it loved us. We took it back where we found it after a couple weeks and it found its way back to us.
That is a big turtle. I love how animals get babies so excited.
So cute! Ironically, I spent the evening helping Ashlee on an animal report about turtles. What a hard topic! There are too many species, habitats, things they eat, etc....
Post a Comment