Sunday, June 7, 2009

Arizona, Graduation & My Parents

Brindi and I were lucky enough to get to fly out to see my baby brother graduate from SJHS. We had a great time. Brindi got see the cows, chickens, and Ethan's 4-H pig. She also got to ride Shorty and drive the tractor with Uncle Trent. She absolutely loved Uncle Trent and Aunt Adelle's dogs Sadie and Duke. She wanted to follow them everywhere they went. She and I went and spent a day at the cabin with Uncle Trent and Adelle and even planned to stay the night, but ended up coming home that evening. She loved playing in the tent and playing in the dirt. She also did pretty good at going to all the LONG graduation festivities. She fell asleep right when Uncle Brennon was singing at graduation...so either he was very boring or has the perfect lullaby voice. Either way we were happy. After a week at being in AZ we headed back to MO with a couple of stowaways. We were so excited that GrandDad and Grammy Hancock could come stay a week with us. We even got to go to a baseball game. Brindi loved all the mascots and the turtle. Joe turned down the girls to do a game in between one of the innings so I got to...he was pretty sad I didn't win because we would have gotten free Buffalo wings...but I guess it was his fault since he didn't want to do it!:)
Our Graduate!Grammy...I am not too sure about thisTractor riding with Uncle TrentPlay'n at the CabinReady for bed momLov'n Arizona!Try'n to win some wings7th Inning StretchMrs. Rascal (Buffy) kind of scared Brindi. She wasn't too fond of being that close to her.

2 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

Looks like a fun trip to Az!! Miles told me that Trent and Adelle are expecting! That is exciting. Tell them congrats and Hi for me. When are they due?

Chelsea said...

Brindi is soooo cute. I really hope you can come for the reunion because I want to see her. I'm sorry you didn't win the wings. I'm glad you had fun in Arizona.