
Two days ago we were hanging out in the living room watching some TV and Brindi was playing with her toys. Then the next thing we see is her taking all of her toys out of her basket and then she blobs herself down in her basket. As you can see from above. We thought it was the cutest thing. She seemed so happy and content just sitting in her basket.

So the next morning I woke up and was doing some work on the computer and Brindi was next to me and started moving towards the basket. As soon as she got to it she emptied it again and climb on in. Its her new thing.

Her other favorite thing to play with is the ping pong ball you see above. Brindi loves playing with any type of ball. We will sit across from each other and roll balls back and forth to each other. This is her attempt at throwing the ball to me while sitting in her basket. She noticed that I toss it to her underhand and so she tries to throw it to me underhand. What a smart little girl we have. She is a cutie.
5 comments:
Babies are so funny. Easton loves to crawl into little things too. We have a step stool that he turns upsides down all the time and climbs in it. It is pretty small so he get stuck sometimes, but he loves it. I love how babies mimic us too.
She is absolutely adorable. And she is growing really fast, too, I can't believe how big she is getting. Time for another one....
I hope you guys get to come over the campout, that would be a blast!
SHE IS A CUTIE! So smart. I can't believe how big she is getting. she looks so much like the both of you. BEAUTIFUL! You are a WONDERFUL mother!
Oh what a cutie! I think she looks more like you more and more!
She is such a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment