Sometimes I think it is you when Uncle Rick comes
home, but after staring for a minute or two I realize that it isn't you. We miss you Daddy and hope you miss us too, so mommy and I thought we would post a few pictures just for you! We've been busy taking baths, making a lei out of the flowers, driving around with Bryant in Taryn's car, shopping at the the swap meet (where I lost my passy) and eating sand at as many beaches as we possibly can. I love you Daddy and hope you like the pictures...I'll make sure to keep being cute, so Mommy can take more pictures to post for you! Love, Brindi




home, but after staring for a minute or two I realize that it isn't you. We miss you Daddy and hope you miss us too, so mommy and I thought we would post a few pictures just for you! We've been busy taking baths, making a lei out of the flowers, driving around with Bryant in Taryn's car, shopping at the the swap meet (where I lost my passy) and eating sand at as many beaches as we possibly can. I love you Daddy and hope you like the pictures...I'll make sure to keep being cute, so Mommy can take more pictures to post for you! Love, Brindi




3 comments:
I see you reaching for me little girl. I miss you too. Hurry home!
So sweet!
I love those pictures and that was such a sweet letter to Joe.
Post a Comment