
We have had a great Easter weekend out here in Hawaii. Brindi has been busy playing with Bryant and Taryn. This weekend we went to Amber and Rick's ward Easter party. They had this great Treasure hunt. Each kid had a game piece and they had to go search the eggs and papers for the matches. Each paper had a concept that was required to return to Christ. In the end if they found all the matches to their game piece they got their treasure, which was a picture of Christ and of course some candy and fake money. Taryn loved it and Brindi and Bryant had fun eating the game pieces and the eggs. Easter morning Bryant and Brindi found the trail that the Easter Bunny left and managed to eat quite a few jelly beans before we stopped them. Brindi of course drooled all over her white onsie. She got a cute little pony with a cowboy hat on it. I think I liked it more than her :). After Taryn found all the eggs the Easter Bunny left we went to get ready for church. Brindi got to wear her first Easter Dress! We had a fun first Easter and were glad to get to spend it some family. We are so thankful for our Savior and his willingness to give us the chance to be resurrected and live with our families forever
.
.



6 comments:
NO WAY! my family was in Hawaii all last week too!
I am glad you had a wonderful Easter. We miss you guys. I have loved all the pictures. I am a tad envious. I love the family pictures I think they look great.
It sounds like a great Easter. Brindi looks so pretty in her Easter dress. You guys should check my blog.
That is a darling Easter dress, and she looks so cute in her bunny ears. I'm glad Easter was fun.
She is soooooo cuuuuute!!!!
I LOVE Brindi's Easter dress, she is a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment