Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beautiful Surprise

This spring brought us a great surprise. In our front yard we have a big flower bed that leads up to the front porch. Well I kept thinking all winter that once spring came we needed to do something with it so that our house looked more presentable. Well lucky for us and to our great surprise once it started to warm up we began to see tons of little flower buds popping through the ground. It was actually kind of exciting because neither of us are very plant smart and so we didn't know what was growing...but we do now and I absolutely love them!!! They are so bright and beautiful and when you walk out our door they smell so good! Brindi loves them too!!! I don't know who planted them...but I am so glad they are there. It has been the best surprise since moving into our new home. We still have some work to do, but at least we have somewhere to start!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are beautiful and create really cute pictures. I love the first picture - so cute.

Bret and Amy said...

I wish someone would plant flowers for me. They are so pretty.

Jackee said...

I LOVE daffodils! They are so pretty and Brindi looks so cute playing with them.

The Chambers said...

yay for flowers and springtime! I love this time of year. Brindi looks so cute in the first picture, all the pictures, but I love the first one.

Meagan Rogers said...

Beautiful I love them!

Keri said...

I'm jealous! We got a bunch of snow the other day.

Brandt Lovell said...

she is so cute!!