
We have been lucky to get a few 60 or higher degree days and so we decided we better take advantage of it. Our nice neighbor has a girl who is too old for her baby/toddler toys and decided to give them to Brindi. Lucky Girl! So when the weather started to get nice, Brindi was not going to wait until she was 16, it was off to the race track (cult-a-sac). Brindi loves cruising around the cult-a-sac in her new ride. As you can see she already has her rancher/farmer look with the one hand on the wheel and they other out the window. We are ready for Spring to come and stay!
9 comments:
Looks like the car was made just for her. What a doll.
Oh she is so cute! I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten just since christmas! I hope you guys are coming sometime this summer so we can see you!
That is such a cute car. We are ready for SPRING as well!
How fun! I've never seen those cars in girl colors. Is she copying her mom or dad when she is driving like a farmer/rancher?
Awww she looks so cute! Savannah just went binki free this week. When she saw Brindi with hers, she went looking for one... maybe it'll keep her busy till I finish blogging!
I don’t know if you have heard but I am planning on stopping at your house on my way to Utah. Anyhow I can’t wait to meet this little girl. She is so cute I just hope that the boys don’t torment her!
Liz
Oh my,
Brindi looks so big in that car! I bet you guys are getting excited for your fun little getaway! Hopefully Brindi does not share the same fate as Cade. It is horrible watching your baby get sick.
Have a good trip!
She is adorable! What a cute ride, she is a lucky girl to gets a bunch of free stuff.
Post a Comment