Saturday, January 17, 2009

Play'n in the Snow

I stole the above picture from my sisters blog. It was probably the best one of all three cousins.
Hold On! Already teaching them the buddy system!
I just really like this one of Brindi with her "dipped below one eye" look.

10 comments:

matesen said...

What cute babies! It was fun to see you guys at Christmas and Brindi is so cute. Can you guys email me your address? My email is mariahsg@msn.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

These pictures could be in a magazine! They are so stinkin' cute!!!

Winsor said...

I like that picture of Brindi too. It reminds me of Celeste's picture when we got family pictures two years ago. Man we have cute babies!

Brandt Lovell said...

they are really cute, and definitely magazine worthy. on an off-topic, joe you smacked down on a inactive fantasy member (me) so how does it feel? and I am back, my life is getting back in order and I am ready to dominate!

Jackee said...

So cute! I love those pictures.

Cam and Josie said...

Love it! They are adorable!

Tansey Hall said...

That is way too cute! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in all of that snow. Happy birthday to Joe, sounds like our guys both got to do the sports thing and both turned 28.

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute! I sure miss you guys! We got to see hottie a few weeks ago and it made me miss the good old days of SVU.

Larsen Family Updates said...

Brindi is getting so big! She is adorable!! How is Missouri? It's going good here, basketball season is coming to a close, but I have LOVED every minute of it. Teaching is amazing, I seriously have so much fun every day. Job of my life. Hope everything is going great for you guys!! Let us know how you are!

Bret and Amy said...

I have both your and Chelsea's copies and keep thinking I should get rid of some but they are sooo cute. I think they will be good friends.