Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yum...Yum Rice Cereal anyone?

For the last couple of weeks Brindi has been really interested in our food and tries to grab at it. I thought we would wait until she was 6 months to start the rice cereal, but because of her interest we decided to just try and see if she was ready. She absolutely loved it! It's a little blurry, but it was the best video of how excited she was.

11 comments:

mayna and randy said...

What a doll. Before long it will be Mashed potatoes and ice cream. She is growing. Hope things are going will for you guys. Thanks for the updates.

Jackee said...

SOOO cute! She is adorable. Babies are so fun when they get excited about eating. Enjoy every moment, they grow too fast.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

I love it!! She got so excited! I hope Bryant is that excited! She is so darn cute! It was neat seeing a video of her. I can't wait to see her again!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Oh...I love the new family pictures!!!

Keri said...

Which one of you did she get her love of food from? She is a doll!

mslovell said...

You would think that you have been starving that girl. She did great for just starting. We are going to be starting Tristan in a couple weeks. We'll let you know how it goes. Joe, Mike said you should come out for Veterans Day.

mslovell said...

P.S. This is Liz. I love your pic in the trees and in front of the corn. So Cute! You Guy make the cutes family.

mslovell said...

P.S. This is Liz. I love your pic in the trees and in front of the corn. So Cute! You Guy make the cutes family.

Brandon Burnett said...

reminds me of joe on a carne asada burrito!

Bret and Amy said...

I have never seen a baby go after food like that on the first time. so funny

Winsor said...

I loved this video. I wish Easton liked BABY food that much.