Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 Month Check-up

Brindi had her 4 month check up today. The doctor said she looks great and really loved her smile. I kept telling her she needed to gain a lot of weight or her little cousins Bryant and Tristan were going to pass her up, but to no avail...she gained just over two lbs and now weights a whooping 13 lbs 2 oz (40%), but she did get some length on her. She is now 24 1/2 inches long (75%). Her daddy was very glad that her head has grown...she is no longer in the 10 percentile she is now in the 40 percentile. He was a little worried about that. The shots didn't go too bad...she let the nurse and I know that she was mad at us....this is probably one of the many reasons why she is such a daddy's girl.The pictures are right before we went to the doctor. She came home pretty happy, but by about 7:00 she was finished being tough. So we broke out the baby tylenol and she went right to sleep.

10 comments:

Winsor said...

I think it will be hard to stay up with Tristan! Easton was 12 lbs 4 oz (7%), 25.5 in (83%), and 38.5 cm (13%). It is fun to compare. She is so dang cute, and I am glad the Baby Tylenol put her to sleep. It is sad to see them in pain.

Tansey Hall said...

I can't believe Brindi is already four months. She is such a doll! I love when they start smiling like that. No wonder her nurse loved that smile, who wouldn't.

Anonymous said...

she's so precioous celeste... that is the cutest smile!

mayna and randy said...

What a cute smile!!!! I'm starting to see a little more of Joe in her, but she has her Mother's eyes.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Love the raised legs! What a cutie! I wish I could see her and let the two little rug rats play! Taryn would be a great babysitter! Unless you like Brindi back in one piece that is!:)

lizzylovell said...

What a cutie I can’t wait to meet her. Joe it is ok for girls to be little & Petite unless you want a workout carrying her around.

Keri said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months. At least it is better that she is small than too big!

Bret and Amy said...

I think she is darling. If you want small...Kadee is the girl. She weighted 15.2 at 10 1/2 months. I am curious to see what her one year will be. She is going to love this baby. Brindi will have to watch out with Easton and Kadee being mobile.

Jackee said...

She is adorable. Shots are always hard, but I think the one-two year old ones are the worst! Kadee & Easton may be mobile, but I still think we'll have to watch Emilee the most. She will want to pick her up and carry her. I can't wait to see you guys. For one thing, I have a big bag in the closet to send home with you!

Cam and Josie said...

She has grown so much! What a sweetie! Hang in there Celeste, being away from fam brings some of the greatest experiences you can have as a couple. It's not so fun at times to be so far away, but it really is precious time!