Here's how you play: As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you had with either Joe, Celeste, or Brindi. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot -- anything you remember! Taking a stroll down memory lane can also be a nice travel with some embarrassing, fun, unique, and happy times. That is the point of this post. Even if you do not have a blog or google account you can still post a comment/memory. We hope to hear from many of you.
29 comments:
Night games at the town hall! Joe, it's good to see what you've been up to. Your daughter is so cute! Congrats!
Hi Joe! So fun to hear from you! It sounds like life is awesome for you! You have a beautiful wife and daughter, and sounds like you're in for a new adventure with your new job! VERY impressive! :) Keep in touch! Take Care!
Brooke (Perry)
Memory of Joe, always wanting to hear the "big truck" song on cassette, and finding him sleeping on grandpa's lap (both of them sound asleep). Aunt Mayna
So many memories! One of the funniest was when we were driving cows in the mountains and Trent got upset at Celeste for some reason and was trying to rope her and pull her off her horse.
I had to find some new models since Clay was NOT happy with me.
Well, I don't have any huge memories, but the Spanish class I took with Celeste was fun. Especially since every day the two of us would be partners so we could sit there and pretend to talk in a language that I know I don't remember. I just love how she always made me laugh. :)
Hey Joe & Celeste. I love your blog, at least what I can read! I don't know if it's my computer or what, but I can barely read the red on black. Anyway, I love looking at the pics and yes, I will do one soon. Jackee
So many good memories to choose from, but the first one I thought of was the grocery races we did together. Mostly the practices were the most fun as we tried not figure out how to stay on the horse. I loved it!
Joe,
I am so glad that you have a blog! Your family so cute! The memory that came to mind is when you fell asleep in my parents basement and had to run home in the morning because no one knew where you were. Hilarious! Well, I hope you are all doing well, and let me know when you come home again. Cassa
I would like to be added so that I can still view your blog!
taytum_g@hotmail.com
Dont forget to add us. reedandkam@hotmail.com
Add me!
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com
I remember when Celeste brought in her ultrasound pictures to share at work. They had not yet looked to see the sex of their baby and were going to do it later that night. Her & Joe were going to dinner and were going to reveal whether they were having a girl or a boy that night. They handed me the pics and right on top of the first ultrasound picture it said "It's a Girl!" I snatched the picture away and told them I'd hide it from them until after they had their dinner that night! They hadn't even seen the typing on the picture:-) Pretty dang cute family!!
Hey Celeste! can you add me? I love seeing how you are doing. mynome05@yahoo.com
Thanks dear!
Also I just read on your sister's blog about your dad. I hope that he is okay. I will keep your family in my prayers.
dont forget to add me! jessica.frazier@asu.edu
Don't forget to add us!!
seth.lovell@gmail.com
My Memory is the 1st time I meet Celeste I had just had a Kadance but, he was in the ICU. Joe and Celeste came so Joe could help give Kadance a blessing. Funny one of the Missionaries was from Joe’s home town and dating our cousin Erin.
My Memory is the 1st time I meet Celeste I had just had a Kadance but, he was in the ICU. Joe and Celeste came so Joe could help give Kadance a blessing. Funny one of the Missionaries was from Joe’s home town and dating our cousin Erin.
When Joe killed a mouse in his trash can with the butt of a gun.
When Brindi was sleeping on my mom's couch the first time I saw her. She was so tiny. What a beautiful baby girl.
When Celeste was the center of attention for one of Jonathan's magic tricks at her wedding luncheon. I love it - I have it on video.
Hi guys! We would still like to view your blog. Brandon's email is brandonburn@gmail.com. Thanks!
I remember everytime you spent the night at my house you left at the crack of dawn. Add me :) mandi.1188@google.com
that's @gmail.com not google I'm mildly retarded.
Ha Celeste, do you remember when the boys picked you up and dipped your butt in the pond thing outside old main at SVU? Or being fat kids like all the time. Ha we'd come and visit you in the computer lab on your work study... or when we drove to Aubs' wedding and it was a blast! OR one of my personal favorites when I tackled you in our sunday dresses and we fell into the mud on the way to Relief Society in the institute building. Love ya girl!
i am pretty sure you already sent us an invitation but just in case tjjolley14@yahoo.com
I hope you are getting settled in your new adventure!
Joey and I would like to be added please! We hope your dad is doing better.
tiffanyeduthie@hotmail.com
Hi Celeste! I remember watching movies with you and Meagan and weekends. I thought it was cool to go to Whitings and get a movie, slush puppies and ranch doritos with bean dip! Please add us too our email is mallory.jake@gmail.com
cborland2@hotmail.com
:)
One time in college at the end of Joe's freshman year, he and I drove across country from Buena Vista, VA to Delta, UT. This is around 2000 miles. Anyway, I was sick as a dog and only drove for like 4 hours the entire trip, granted it was in Kansas, which sucks so bad, as anyone who has ever driven across the whole state of Kansas knows. Joe drove almost the entire thing and we (mostly he) did it in just over 32 hours if I remember correctly. It was an amazing feat of human endurance on Joe's part. And that blue Lumina was a champ!
I remember... my first concert (Incubus) and Joe took me and Robert to Hooters before the concert at Saltair which started a tradition. Incubus was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I also remember lots of other good times similar to these, but we won't go there today. Those were good times.
Secondly Joe, I remember one time by the tree house on the corner of your house I mooned you, while you were down by the shop, after you had told me that if I lipped off or did anything sarcastic you would kick my butt... needless to say, when I did that you RAN me down as I tried to run to my house, you carried me kicking and screaming all the way back to the shop, and dunked my head over and over into the ICY water trough for the horses. Yes, it was during a winterish month. But, I think I learned my lesson, did I moon you again after that? :)
Hey Celeste and Joe!
One of my favorite memories was with Celeste and the rest of those crazy girls at SVU. The night we discovered "Scottie" was one of the funnest nights ever. Especially considering we never got in trouble for it!
Post a Comment