
Were starting her early. She is still a little small to get a ball in her hands so a horse will have to do until then. Who knows, she might follow her mothers footprints in the rodeo world. Nontheless she will be working on the ranch at either grandparents home during vacations and holidays, so we needed to get her some horse time. I have to admit she looks like a natural. Cowgirl Up!
12 comments:
Hahah Oh my-lanta! That would be a great picture that you submit to the year book when they graduate (I don't know if they did that at your school...) Any why, miss and love ya'll. Can we see you before you leave?
I'll bet she learns how to ride a horse before she ever learns how to walk!
So cute...and funny, you know she's thinking "Can I just go to sleep?"
What a cute little cowgirl! Seriously, she is ADORABLE!!!!
The horses head is only twice as big as her. Maybe you should get a miniature horse to start her off.
By the way Joe she doesn’t look chunky to me! So is just darling!!! I think she is thinking that she want to come to North Carolina for Christmas.
Hint Hint!
How did you get her to stay put? That picture is just too adorable! good luck with the new job by the way!
that is priceless!
I am so sorry we weren't home to say goodbye to you all. I was so sad. I thought about you all weekend. She is so cute. Love you all.
JOE! thanks for the comment, I decided to be a real person and get married haha.
glad to see your life is going swell too
I love this picture! She makes the horse seem SO large.
haha, that is so funny. That horse looks so huge with her on it! She really is so cute!
Celeste, I just found your blog. What a beautiful little girl you have. Congratulations. Would like it if i could view after you went private. Thankyou
wdanilee@yahoo.com
Post a Comment