
Joe and I have been discussing names a lot lately. The problem is we cannot agree on one single name and usually the names he comes up with I do not like and the ones I come up with he does not like. So we have made a short list of names and we are wondering what everyone else thinks. There is a survey on the right side of the blog. Please pick your favorite name. Joe told me I needed to add a disclaimer to this post so here it is. Disclaimer: I, Celeste, change my mind often so please be warned that names in the survey may change without notice.
5 comments:
None of the above. Brindalyn is my vote!
I like Brindi, very cute - She has such a cute little nose and mouth already.
Love ya - Aunt Carla
Ok, so I totally know how you feel, Tyson and I couldn't decide on any name for the life of us. So three days after having "baby," we both liked Joshua, but he didn't look like a Josh to us. But we had to name him, so that was it, he is Joshua. He looks like Josh to me now, but anyways...good luck! She will be adorable, no matter what the name!
Celeste, she is a cutie! How many weeks was this ultrasound taken at? I like Brindi because I've never heard it before! I hope all is going well! I love labor and baby talk and stuff like that so if you ever want to talk and get the doulas side of things give me a call!
Ok my vote was Madison. I have always liked that name.
On a side topic:
Joe, we should make a Lights Out (fantasy Basketball) blog where we can post all the stats, and stuff from the Yahoo league. I know it's like 5-6 months away, but it's something to look forward to. It would be easier to link articles, sites, and even track comments that we all banter about.... And a good way for everyone to see our completely ridiculous arguments or complaints!
Post a Comment