Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

We have only been home for 4 days now and it has not stopped snowing. We have not seen the pavement for several days, I guess snow plows do not exist in Idaho. Actually I saw 3 the other day but not one of them had their plow down nor cinder coming out from the back. Our 3 lane roads are now 2 lane roads with a giant snow median as tall as our car dividing the two lanes. Welcome to Idaho Winters! And they say its just the beginning. I guess Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

2 comments:

Foy Funny Farm said...

Celeste! I am so glad you finally jumped on the bandwagon! You are so cute, Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I love this! another blog to look at and see what's going on in a friends life! love ya!