There's no doubt about it we're having a girl.
We thought we were having a boy, so it was
a nice surprise to see that we were having a girl.
Here are some pictures.
Look at those long legs. Well they look long anyways.
Joe says he forgot to put the stem on the apple.
So enjoy the moon of our child.
7 comments:
We are so excited! Little girls are so fun! Can't wait till she get here!
CONGRATULATIONS! I want a girl first! I'm so excited for you guys!! Love ya! If you guys ever come down here..let me know, we can all get together!
Celeste! You beautiful lady! Congratulations on you having a little girl! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! And I am so happy you have a blog! Every time I watch SJ girls basketball I think of you!
Congrats! I saw your blog on Sharla's. I have been wondering since I saw you at Christmas time if you were having a boy or a girl. We are hoping for a girl, but I am pretty sure it's a boy.
Awww congrats to you and joe!!! having a baby is such a great blessing! we wish ya'll the best of luck!
Celeste! You look so good in all your pictures! I didn't know that you are pregnant. Congratulations. That is so exciting. How do you like it up in Idaho? Cold!!!
Hey you two! We are soooo excited for you! We miss you so much! Be sure to charge up your sleep batteries NOW--and BOTH of you! : )
Post a Comment