Here are a few more pictures of Levi with his Hancock grandparents and various pictures at home with the girls.
Grammy and GrandDad were really good to read any and almost all the books the girls demanded:)
Notice the big scratch he gave himself on his cheek. Levi has been a really good baby for the first few days at home. Celeste was having to wake him up to feed him. Sadly he has learned he likes to be held and so he has become a little more normal and cries until you pick him up.
The girls are so excited to be big sisters. Every sound Levi makes, and Brook giggles and thinks it is so cute. They also love holding their little brother love to stroke his head.
This final picture was a first. I have two girls and have never been pissed on. Well that has now changed with Levi. Celeste came in and handed me my naked boy and said hold him while I wash him. Sure enough as soon as I held him up he started to pee. He absolutely soaked me and I just took it. I didn't even move or try to stop. I guess I figured if I pointed him somewhere else it would be more to clean up. This way at least my clothes would soak it all up. Needless to say, I was late to work that day as I needed to get ready all over again.
1 comment:
CONGRATS Celeste! I didn't even know you had him. I love love his name! Boys are so fun...three kids is busy!
Post a Comment