Brooke loves to be like Brindi. For example if I comb Brindi's hair I have to comb Brooke's. My mom called and wanted me to measure Brindi for a skirt and Brooke made me measure her too. Now when I cook I have two chairs pulled up next to me with four little hands wanting to help and it is tears if they both don't get to help stir. You get the point. So this last week Brooke has started putting on Brindi's dress-up dresses it was so cute I just had to get a picture. Then yesterday Brin wanted to put my curlers in her hair and Brooke had to have them too...they are so funny. I love it, now if we could get them to stop teasing each other constantly our lives as parents would be SO much easier.
1 comment:
My girls can fight, but they will play together for hours. It will be great for you.
Post a Comment