It was homecoming week at Lindenwood this past weekend. We ventured out for the parade and Brindi was sure happy we did.
The theme was "blazing the trail west," so all the floats had a western theme.
This is the Campus Y float. I am the faculty advisor for this student organization.
Check out that basket of candy!
We were at the beginning of the parade and so Brindi was spoiled. It also helped I knew several of the students but either way, Brindi was a happy child!
Counting out all her candy. She only had a couple pieces of gum and said she couldn't eat anymore until she counted all her candy. I think we are going to pass on Halloween this year...she obviously has enough candy. However, I doubt think she will let us skip it. She has been talking about Halloween for a couple months now.
1 comment:
That is a ton of candy for a parade. And I thought Hinckley's parade was great.
Post a Comment