Right before one of my great friends/running partner Rachel moved we decided to do one last play date together. Out in New Melle there is a little farm that has a few different orchards. So the last week they were doing peaches we headed on over. The people were so nice and gave all of the girls a peach to eat (just to get them hooked I think). Brin had a great time picking and had to have her own box. Lucky for me she was more interested in all the "good ones" on the ground and not on the trees. They were some of the best peaches I've ever tasted, so I was glad we had enough left over to get a few jars of peaches.
Brin picking/eating peaches
2 comments:
Love all the pictures! Sorry i had to click some of the pictures to get a closer look at those cuties, so your Live Traffic Feed is all El Paso!! Ha ha!
Sooo cute!
Post a Comment