Cute.. what a proud big sis!
I am sure this is just a little glimpse of how much help she is. I am glad she is loving being a big sister!!!
Brindi's ponytail is so cute.
Aww, does Brooklyn look just like Brindi did when she was born?
I kinda miss those days, but most the time I am just happy I got to experience them and now move on... I have similar stroller pictures. It seems forever ago.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute.. what a proud big sis!
I am sure this is just a little glimpse of how much help she is. I am glad she is loving being a big sister!!!
Brindi's ponytail is so cute.
Aww, does Brooklyn look just like Brindi did when she was born?
I kinda miss those days, but most the time I am just happy I got to experience them and now move on... I have similar stroller pictures. It seems forever ago.
Post a Comment