...GIRL!
We are really excited and a little surprised to be having another little girl. This pregnancy has been pretty tough on Celeste, so we thought we were for sure having a boy considering Celeste didn't even know she was pregnant with Brindi because it was so easy. During the ultrasound we kept thinking to ourselves its going to show up any second but nothing ever did. We both thought it would be best to have another girl, a little sister to Brindi. So we are pretty excited about our new addition. Brindi is just excited about the baby. We don't think she understands the differences between a little brother or sister. Now its on to thinking about names. Any suggestions?
7 comments:
Wow! I thought you were having a boy as well. That will be fun for Brindi, though, to have a little sister so close to her age. Congrats!!!
Congratulations! That will be so fun for them to have each other to play with. Good luck on the names, I can not think of any good ones.
You mean you aren't naming her Kylie? I am excited for you. It will be nice to have all the stuff for her too (clothes, shoes, girl toys, etc).
Congrats! That is so exciting! How fun for Brindi to have a little sister :)
That's exciting for your family. Joe, look at your family, there was two girls before you boys came along. Like Chelsea said, Kylie?? need to follow the cuz on the name.
I am so excited for you, it will be great for Brindi to have a little sister! I assumed it would be Kylee too. (That is the way I would spell it, but I am a little prejudiced about the ee thing.)
Hey I am so excited for you guys! Congrats... girls are alot of fun and you have the stuff too!!!
Post a Comment