
I stumbled upon this blog a while back but found it again and notice their new marketing plan. They are giving away a free book for advertising their product. The product is Sport Princesses, bringing out the tomboy in all princesses because can't a girl be both. Since Celeste and I consider ourselves sport individuals and hope Brindi will be involved in Sports also we think we will be buying several of the books. The free book is the Soccer Princess which I think is perfect since Celeste played soccer in college and currently this is Brindi's best sport. She is really getting good at kicking the soccer ball around the back yard. However, she does not like to pass the ball:) Anyways, check out the site at
http://www.mysportprincess.com and the blog at
http://mysportprincess.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
3 days left in the photo contest;)
3 days left in the photo contest;)
Post a Comment