This has become one of Brindi's favorite things to do lately. She is always getting into our shoes. She has also been getting really good at walking in them except for the boots since they are a little heavier then the shoes. Funny girl.
Emilee is still doing it and has been for a long time. I can't believe how big Brindi looks...didn't we just see her a few months ago? She is growing up so fast:)! She is beautiful too.
I am getting compensated for the study. $150 now and if I come back when she turns one and do another 3 hr session (no all day blood pressure cup, but yes ice on the forehead), I will get another $80.
3 comments:
Easton loves to wear our shoes too. It drives John crazy when he puts my high heels on.
Emilee is still doing it and has been for a long time. I can't believe how big Brindi looks...didn't we just see her a few months ago? She is growing up so fast:)! She is beautiful too.
I am getting compensated for the study. $150 now and if I come back when she turns one and do another 3 hr session (no all day blood pressure cup, but yes ice on the forehead), I will get another $80.
The kids get really tired of me telling them to put their shoes away. They always blame it on Kadee. When they don't match I usually believe them.
Post a Comment