So my mom's not the only one? Haha I love it that you do this too. I need to borrow my mom's machine and can my "food storage" too.
Did you buy candy that was on Halloween clearance? I love the idea of canning it.
So fun! I think we need to can Cadbury mini eggs and ornaments since we can only find them certain times of the year.
that is a good idea! your hair is so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So my mom's not the only one? Haha I love it that you do this too. I need to borrow my mom's machine and can my "food storage" too.
Did you buy candy that was on Halloween clearance? I love the idea of canning it.
So fun! I think we need to can Cadbury mini eggs and ornaments since we can only find them certain times of the year.
that is a good idea! your hair is so cute!
Post a Comment