Sunday, March 30, 2008

32 Weeks

Well, I promised Joe that I would take an 8 month belly shot...for some reason he thinks I'm going to want to remember how big I was every month of this pregnancy...so just to satify him here it is. 8 weeks to go and hopefully not too much more to grow!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe :) You still look small! I hope I look that good at 8 months!

Bailey said...

You are so small...so if you did grow,it'd be okay! ...and you will want those pics!

Tia J said...

You look great! You may not feel it but you are so cute pregnant! I wish I had more pics when I was pregnant so you will like to look back!

Josh n' Meagan said...

What a cute pregnant belly. I didn't take pictures till the end really either and now I wish I had more!

Dawn Hancock said...

You sure look good, I can't wait to see what your little bundle of joy is going to look like. We don't have much time left so just enjoy every moment. You might wish later that you had more picutes like me, so let Joe keep snaping away.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you look so cute! You are so little for 32 weeks. I think you will be glad to have lots of pictures. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you!

Cam and Josie said...

Celeste! You look so cute! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks! It makes me realize how long it's been since we've seen you! I hope everything is going well for you guys!

Unknown said...

Celeste! You are pregnant, that is sooo awesome! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?!

Bret and Amy said...

Abi and I miss you guys!! You look wonderful and such a glow! Seriously. Don't buy too many clothes. We have lots of bags for you. Joe needs to bring an extra suitcase to the wedding to take them home.